What are my job responsibilities?
Supports Management of project throughout the project Life Cycle.
· Ensures an adequate handover phase, analyzes customer’s requirements, examine their commercial and contractual feasibility.
· Supports the PM in managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due processional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow and asset management.)
Performs Project Controlling and Planning Activities.
· Handles Project Finances
· Ensures the accuracy of costs and pricing calculations as well as overall project books and records including recording of such appropriate system e.g. SAP
· Performs applicable requirements for month end activities
· Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures accuracy of the commercial project data (i.e. Forecast and Cash Flow)
· Ensures compliance with the Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements
· Ensures the application and the continuously managing of the financial Guarantees, Bond and project securities.
Order to Cash Process
· Handles Project related Order processing up to Collections of Receivables.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· At least 3 years of experience in the related field and successful demonstrations of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
· Preferably with experience in project commercial
· SAP experience and knowledge
· Strong analytical and problem solving abilities combined with a critical mindset
· The candidate should have demonstrated skills to work effectively in a collaborative environment.
· Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure to meet time constraints is required
· Ability to interpret and execute contract (customer and supplier) terms and conditions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time