- Develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing communication plans including success metrics to drive growth
- Consult business by sharing metrics and insights as well as best practices and new trends on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with global Business Line communications teams to provide US perspective into creation of global materials
- External communication
- Create and implement an ongoing customer journey with strong focus on digital components
- Develop, execute, measure and improve integrated campaigns to increase customer engagement and generate Marketing Qualified Leads
- Develop, execute, measure and improve marketing content for every step of the customer journey by leveraging or localizing global content
- Collaborate with business line marketing to drive product launches and portfolio messaging for the US market
- Define and continuously optimize the channel mix to reach the target groups in a cost-effective way
- Ensure target group specific and consistent messaging
- Sales enablement
- Develop, create and measure easy-to-use sales material
- Continuously monitor and improve usage as well as the vehicle mix
- Ensure brand consistency both internally and externally
- Ensure Value Promises and Value Elements integration and consistency as well as a value-based messaging approach
- Coach and lead department contractors or interns
⦁ Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.⦁ 6+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing.⦁ Strong operational and business acumen.⦁ Ability to lead and motivate teams without authority⦁ Strong digital marketing skills⦁ Creative problem-solving⦁ Excellent project management⦁ High attention to detail. Superb communications skills including copywriting.⦁ Very experienced in creating digital customer journeys, cost-effective, multi-channel campaigns, communication vehicles and marketing automation.⦁ Ability to work well in highly matrixed, global organization.
⦁ Experience in healthcare marketing field preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.