The Applications Engineer is a dynamic, exciting position where you can utilize your hardware verification and design skills to enable the success of our customers and our business. You will assist customers by deploying Siemens EDA design verification software, aiding them to solve complex verification and design challenges.
Responsibilities are included but limted:
* Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
* Assisting customers in deploying Siemens EDA software to solve design challenges.
* Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Siemens EDA processes and tracking tools.
* Developing and delivering technical presentations and trainings on new features and product updates.
* Developing technical content for Siemens EDA knowledgebase.
* Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to product division and sales team.
* Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success
* More than 5 years of experience in Semiconductor or EDA field
* This experience should include some of the followings: Verilog/VHDL HDL simulation, Verification Methodology and Language such as SV/UVM
* Familiar with Formal Verification and CDC is a plus
* Strong trouble shooting skills and problem-solving skills
* Prior experience in customer support, training, and deployment
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Aggressive, proactive, a strong team player and willing to accept challenges, learn new technologies and methodologies.
* Fluent in English is a must
* Education: BS or MS (preferred) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time