Senior IT Process and Quality Manager – For GDC SK
Job Family : ITSM
As a senior IT process and quality manager you will be part of the ITSM team to ensure the process backbone of Siemens Healthineers IT with the process owner and process managers together.
- You plan, model, implement and improve ITSM processes in coordination with process owners and/or process managers for our entire company globally
- Together with the team you will ensure that all processes are defined according to quality requirements, IT requirements and procedures and implement them effectively in compliance with standards, norms and quality regulations
- You will take on the role of ITSM Process Architect and will be responsible for ITSM governance and maintenance of the process architecture, coordinating all changes to processes and ensuring that all processes work together seamlessly
- You will self-dependently plan process improvements, quality initiatives and process harmonization across the IT organization
- You design concept to reporting and KPIs to measure our process maturity, effectiveness and efficiency and implement the concept
- You actively communicate, organize workshops and manage changes in the organization resulting from the process chang
- 10+ years of work experience of IT Service Management or IT Quality
- You have many years of professional experience in the area of IT service management and with the ITIL framework,
- You have in-depth knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO20000, ISO13485) and regulations
- You have a very good understanding and experience in process design and process modelling
- You have convincing operational experience in the area of service rollout as well as in projects in an international environment
- You have sound practical experience in LEAN & agile methods
You have successfully completed a degree in the field of IT / (business) informatics or comparable. Certifications in ITIL V3 or higher, Auditing, SAFe are preferred. Knowledge on process modelling including tools like ARIS or Stages and methodology like value stream mapping is preferred. Experiece and skills in ServiceNow are preferred.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 3000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time