The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Without electricity, our world of devices, machines, and systems would stand still. Our Electrical engineers get them up and running. In this process, they enjoy thinking outside of the box, are open to new things, and curious about the latest trends. Join our team and become a contributor to the design of new products that will change the world of tomorrow!
Working together for the future.
- You’ll be handling all Customer and Factory related secondary engineering activities.
- You’ll be designing control philosophy and wiring schematics for GAS INSULATED Switchgear.
- You’ll be designing the process level drawings for High Voltage Devices in GIS
- You’ll be designing drawing for multiple projects / substations in India and abroad.
- You’ll be preparing the Bill of Material and GA for the Local Control Cubical of GIS with conventional devices and/or BCU.
- You’ll be working for High Voltage Manufacturing Hub.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are an Electrical Engineer (Diploma with 6-7 years of work experience / Graduate with 4-5 years of work experience / Master with 1-2 years of work experience)
- You have hands-on experience in design and engineering for Substations (Air Insulated Substation / Gas Insulated Substation)
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel and well versed on CAD tools like AutoCAD, ELCAD, E-base.
- You've sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of international and Indian standards.
- You've hands on design experience for multiple projects in substation design and have deep understanding of customer specification for several customers.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
The job location is Aurangabad, but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Learn about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time