Would you like to work for one of the world's most innovative companies shaping intelligent infrastructure for the future? At a company that uses smart digital solutions to help use resources as responsibly as possible, ensure a secure water supply and combat climate change?
With its 2,000 employees, Siemens Technology (T) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. T conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and transfers novel technologies into product R&D. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. T also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
Are you interested in designing SoCs, ASICs and FPGAs for industrial applications? Are you fascinated by leading edge Integrated Circuits for Edge and Endpoint Computing (e.g. Industrial IoT, Machine Learning, Industrial Control)? You are familiar with state-of-the-art SoC, ASIC and FPGA technologies, relevant modeling, simulation and implementation techniques!
Contribute to a better tomorrow – as an Expert (m/f/d) for digital SoC, ASIC and FPGA Design.
- IC/SoC/ASIC/FPGA architectures for Edge and Endpoint Computing
- Relevant design flows from requirements down to netlist or even GDSII
- Safe, secure, energy efficient and hard real-time architectures
- Business models with ASIC vendors and foundry ecosystems
- Transfer of leading-edge technologies from research to product development teams
- Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, electronics, or equivalent (PhD preferred)
- 3+ years hands-on design experience
- Experience in hardware architecture (e.g. ARM, Intel, RISC-V, non von-Neumann in SoCs and FPGAs)
- Experience in modeling, simulation, physical design and design flows in general
- Fluent in German and English
- Communicative skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Taking initiative, continuous ambition to learn and adapt
- Flexible working hours
- Uncomplicated home office arrangement
- No all-in contracts or overtime allowance
- Canteen at the location
- Extensive opportunities for further development
- Open and informal corporate culture
- and much more
The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for this position is at least EUR 62,000. Depending on education and experience, overpayment is possible.
Our application process
We hope to have aroused your interest in this position. Then we look forward to receiving your convincing online application. The position is available immediately. For further information, please contact Ms. Alexandra Pauritsch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Oesterreich
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time