Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Manager to help achieve projects
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for execution of in-vivo equipment projects in accordance with PM@Siemens Healthineers guidelines and local regulations
- You are responsible for managing and coordinating all processes and stakeholders to achieve both financial and technical targets of the project
- You are responsible for achieving maximum amount of customer satisfaction while staying in budget and delivering on time.
- You are responsible for active and accurate implementation of project management tools
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Field
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management preferably in Healthcare sector
· PM certification such as PMI & IPMA will be an asset
· Knowledge on compliance, negotiation and communication methods, change& claim management, risk & opportunity management, Health & Safety Regulations will be an asset
Your attributes and skills:
· You have advanced level of knowledge in Autocad and MS Office Applications
· You have excellent command of English (German will be an asset)
· Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
· Driving license is required
· You are profound team player, willing to lead when necessary
· No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time