Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together! – Meet the team (video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Passionate about technological innovation and closely collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain.
Joining our organization will let you make a change – by optimization for the specific needs of each industry, with our outstanding portfolio you can support customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility.
We will help you challenge yourself to build a better future! The most innovative and diverse Digital Minds are needed to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here - https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Become a member of our "Global Sales and Services team" and support our partners on the market of Education, Research, and Start-ups, from the definition of targets to the support on the closing of the sale.
The broader Sales team (excluding Services) in France has around 35 members, the majority of the team based in Paris (Châtillon) or Lyon, but we also have members located in other cities in France. This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) site and is available as soon as possible.
- Collaborate with the Channel team to build the territory plan for our entire portfolio (PLM, Simulation, MOM, etc.) and support the Partners on business throughout the territory
- Participate on the development of the pipeline of opportunities for our offers with the Partners
- Coach key partners to ensure the effectiveness of the sale of our solutions
- Bring the right resources to partners to help them demonstrate the value of our products to customers, and support them in the field
- Support the closing phases with Partners
Keys to success
- Background in engineering or equivalent (Bac+5)
- Significant experience (ideally >5 years) in a commercial function (direct or indirect sales) combining technology and sales processes in the fields of education, research, and/or start-ups
- Solid knowledge of least one of the targeted industrial sectors (education, research, start-ups, etc.) and their associated issues
- Aware of the specificities associated with sales of industrial software
- Very good interpersonal and pedagogical skills allowing you to establish effective collaboration
- Willing to travel within France
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and French
Experience with at least one of the sectors - education, research, start-ups, etc. - is essential.
If you have such an experience, we kindly ask you to clearly mention it in your CV. The number of applicants does not allow us to interview all the applicants who typically do not mention this fact in their CVs.
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working here means flexibility - choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parental leave, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.Recruitment process
If you feel that you are the one we are looking for, send us your CV in English or French by applying online. We plan 3 rounds of interviews for this role - intro call with Talent Acquisition Partner, hiring manager interview (Channel Indirect Sales team leader) and an interview with the Head of the sales team.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Feel free to email to the responsible TA Partner Zuzana Markuskova at firstname.lastname@example.org (the best way to reach me) or text at 00 39 347 685 5926 (uses Whatsapp Business).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time