Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
To learn more about Enlighted, visit us at www.enlightedinc.comLocation
Enlighted – A Siemens Company’s Global Technology Center, ChennaiRole
Product Manager - IoTExperience
8 – 10 yearsResponsibilities
As a Product manager for Enlighted SW, you'll be leading product development for one of the flagship product of Enlighted |Comfy as it scales larger and moves into a new architecture. The ecosystem is expanding rapidly through new devices, cloud agnostic platform, and exciting new use-cases such as using lighting to make your building more secure or create an immersive comfortable experience. We're on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for IoT, Smart building and Security, who are excited to help us build the next level building lighting experience.
This position opens a great opportunity for those who wish to contribute to development and further growth of the largest IoT ecosystem in the world:
- Guide cross-functional development teams (Embedded, Cloud, App, QA) to effectively deliver new products and features.
- Work with the senior product manager in defining the road-map for the SW applications
- Be the gatekeeper for the software delivered by the teams - content and quality
- Work with colleagues in research & HW development teams in defining and reviewing the contents of upcoming products
- Keep the backlog prioritized and aligned with all stake holders for the development team
- Work on proposing architectural improvements and run-way along with the NPDL project and system features
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of product development processes through collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience as a software architect, product owner, or other technical lead role with overarching understanding of the whole system architecture between backend and front-end
- 8+ years working on software development either in backend microservices on AWS or scalable web applications; having worked on IoT / Smart building products is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of network communication protocols (HTTP, MQTT, media streaming technologies), and security/privacy concepts
- Demonstrable experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results. Affinity with Smart building / IoT space is strongly preferred.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, leadership, and project management skills.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time