Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground-breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the role
The objective of the Enterprise Sales Manager / Director is to ensure that the Sales & Services organization achieves assigned revenue targets within the Benelux region. You will lead and provide direction and coaching to the sales professionals within the area. You will have an ability to understand, articulate and align customer strategy with the Siemens Portfolio of software solutions. You will create the organizational strategy and ensuring that your team are motivated to deliver their targets.
Area of responsibility
- You will lead the definition and drive of the Sales agenda within the country and contribute to ensure that initiatives are focused toward using high quality, repeatable delivery and customer excellence to drive future software sales.
- Lead the definition of a comprehensive Account or "key" vertical market sales strategy based on past experience, appreciation and understanding of the marketplace and the current key drivers for the account, country, industry, and zone goals.
- Directs the Sales activities of the Sales team and acts as an escalation point for process and customer issues.
- Provide advice and coaching to Sales team on the sales strategies, account plans, opportunity plans, and the communication of process and industry best practice adoption to secure strategic relationships and for the customer to gain highest value from their PLM Solution
- Liaise with other Sales Managers/ Directors and the Zone Sales organisation to ensure consistency of SISW Sales approach
- Lead the creation and communication of country Sales plans and associated individual goals, ensuring that individual performance and bonus objectives are aligned with the overall zone Sales strategy
- Support the organisational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Experience of leading a software sales team, ideally selling to Engineering and Manufacturing customers within the Benelux market (Aerospace, Automotive, Defense).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, as well as either Dutch or French.
- Experience of selling multiple software products e.g. PLM, low-code, IoT, CAD, CAE, EDA, Ideally in a hybrid model (SaaS and On-Prem)
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Independence and original thinking whilst putting customers front and centre
The base location is Leuven, Belgium. Hybrid / flexible working available
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time