Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!The Role:
· Working on 7nm and 5nm designs with various customers for deployment of Aprisa place and route tools.
· Expertise in solving customer's problems for critical designs to achieve desired performance, area and power targets.
· Responsible to develop flow and methodology for doing placement, CTS and routing.
· Provide training and technical support to customers using Aprisa toolsJob Requirements:
· Typically requires minimum of 10+ years of experience in Physical Design with mainstream P&R tools
· Hands on experience in Physical Design (floorplan, placement, CTS and routing) and timing closure of complex blocks and/or Full Chip designs.
· Hands-on experience with commercial place & route tools like Synopsys-lCC2, Cadence-lnnovus or Aprisa is a must.
· Tapeout experience of 2 or more projects is a must.
· Good understanding of timing, power and area trade-offs.
· Ability to pickup new flows, learn on the job and influence QOR is a must.
· Experience delivering designs with multiple voltage islands and top-level floorplanning & chip-assembly is a plus.
· TCL, Perl or Python scripting is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; good presentation skills
· Good problem solving and debugging skillsAcademic:
BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics is an asset.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsJoin our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow #DISW
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time