Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We're looking for a Release Manager to join the our team in Cairo, Egypt.
As a Release Manager, you’ll work with development and product management teams to ensure relevant development and quality gates are completed.Responsibilities:
- Stay on top of any on-going activities that may impact the releases and keep Simcenter 3D management informed.
- Know/understand the features of the Support Center and Unified Release Manager (URM) to releases the products.
- Mitigate risks to on-time delivery of releases.
- Review export compliance, license updates, and customer patches.
- Prepare release documentation and announcements, and ensure all necessary protocols and guidelines are followed.
- Timely review of M280 with project management.
- Complete all the M280 Q-Gate criteria.
- Review the export compliance report for clearance per phase of the release.
- Manage any risks to avoid jeopardizing the Release to Manufacturing (RTM).
- Ensure new license features are updated for the release.
- Manage the download space, entitlements, placement on Support Center for all releases and types.
- Onboard main and update releases.
- Schedule, manage & coordinate customer specific patches.
- Author release announcements (SFB) for all releases.
- Document special release processes.
- Communicate release related information to the Simcenter 3D. management & Development.
- Learn to diagnose any problems with entitlements.
- Make suggestions for improvements in the applications used for release of the products.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience with software release processes, preferably within Siemens DI SW.
- Familiarity with Siemens DI SW release policies and guidelines.
- Self-directed, with excellent initiative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding.
- Strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy.
- Ability to work well under stress and deliver on time.
- Knowledge of tokens, Tableau and JIRA, putting them to practice.
- Knowledge of STS products is a plus.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time