Then come and join our global team as ICE (Intracardiacechocardiography) Sales Manager Central Western Europe (w/m/d).
Effective from March 15, 2022 to December 31, 2022 inclusive, individuals working in medical facilities must be able to present a certificate of COVID-19 immunity in accordance with Section 20a of the German Law on Protection against Infection (IfSG – Infektionsschutzgesetz). This does not apply to individuals who cannot be vaccinated against coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 on account of a medical contraindication. A corresponding certificate in accordance with Section 20a IfSG is a prerequisite for the commencement of employment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for driving the sales of AcuNav 4D ICE catheters in the assigned territory and area
- You will support the market development in the structural heart area through strategic targeting
- You proactively drive data-driven account targeting and opportunity identification with sales leadership & marketing using available analytical tools
- You will collaborate with internal teams such as operations, finance and marketing teams as well as external stakeholder to facilitate and navigate through the complex sales process
- In your role you need to understand the specific customer needs and create value propositions as well as innovative business models
- You will conduct initial clinical training and education to customers
- You will be in close engagement with the existing and potential accounts to lead the gathering of voice of the customer feedback
- You will build and maintain effective partnerships with stakeholders of Key Accounts
- You will maintain expertise in the clinical use of all intracardiac echocardiography products in electrophysiology and structural heart markets including competitive landscape
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/ultrasound/cardiovascular/acunav-volume-ice
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in business, life sciences or a similar qualification
- You have several years of relevant experience in sales or a related field in the medical device business - preferably in cardiology and/or structural heart
- You have a successful track record in account management and reaching sales targets
- You have strong clinical knowledge in the field of (interventional) cardiology, structural heart and a strong desire to increase the clinical knowledge base and become the product expert within your assigned geography
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a self-starter and enjoying the entrepreneurial style
- You have excellent verbal and presentation skills and fluent german as well as very good english skills
- You are mobile and travel to the partners on site if required (70%)
- You have the ability to manage stakeholders which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions
- You bring a passion for healthcare and want to shape it with us in the future
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time