Become part of our global team.
- You will work in a highly motivated, agile and diverse team with more than 10 nationalities and flat collaboration structures
- In this environment you will work on IoT solutions and support our sales as well as the commissioning of Digital Drives Systems applications
- Here you will be responsible for consulting, proposal preparation and implementation of IoT solutions for drive systems for our customers
- As an evangelist for IoT solutions you are always a reliable and competent contact person for our internal and external customers
- In close cooperation with our customers, you drive new IoT solutions in the respective industrial applications
- You will independently define innovative product requirements for our DevOps teams
- In addition, you will coordinate and support digital service delivery and customer support
- Supporting the integration of pilot applications for our SIDRIVE IQ functionalities is also part of your role
- The basis of your success is a university degree (master's degree preferred) in electrical engineering or automation technology
- Building on this, you can demonstrate relevant, several years of professional experience in the field of automation/digitization
- You also have experience in industrial communication as well as practical experience with IOT devices and (cloud) architectures
- Knowledge of control products and technology further distinguishes you
- You have basic knowledge of motors and drives, and basic knowledge of machine monitoring (condition monitoring) is a further advantage
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an agile environment in the field of software development
- Fluent English and very good German skills, combined with the willingness to travel worldwide, complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you would like to clarify initial questions personally with our recruiting team.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time