Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
What part will you play?
- Defining principles for automated integrations to/from Global PY Providers (e.g. Alight, Neeyamo), ensuring information security requirements are covered.
- Defining and keeping up-to-date the General PY IT architecture, in alignment with the project team (including middleware selection and implementation).
- Driving Siemens-internal compliance processes with HR support (such as data privacy, export control).
- Implementing of an authentication service connection with Global PY Provider.
- Fit-Gap Analysis: ensuring local PY IT Architecture is defined. Guiding Project Manager and local responsibles on Global PY Integrations definition; supporting the same for non-Global PY Integrations.
- Implementation and testing phase: driving development (planning and tracking) of Global PY Integrations; performing technical tests (SIT); support the project in case of IT issues during the rest of the Test phases. Providing guidance for non-Global PY Integrations.
- Cutover and Hypercare phases: defining cutover activities, monitoring tasks and ensuring go-live on Global PY Integrations. Providing guidance for non-Global PY Integrations.
- Defining Global PY Integrations Operations documentation, transfer of knowledge to Asset Manager. Ensuring any update in the documentation is done.
- Assisting Asset Manager in repository data maintenance of Global PY Provider.
- Coordinating any activity related to PY middle wares currently in the scope of Global PY Integrations, together with Asset Manager and local responsibles: regular updates and incident management.
- Providing required technical documentation, assisting in audits.
- Supporting Asset Owner, Asset Manager and Cybersecurity on Operation documents review: Disaster Recovery plan and tests, Business Continuity plan, Penetration Tests, etc.
- Updating authentication provider connection with Global PY Provider.
- Supporting Asset Owner, Asset Manager on any information security guidelines applicable to Global PY Provider.
- Several years of experience in solution design of interfaces
- Knowledge of HR, Benefits, Payroll processes
- ITIL knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
- Passion to bring value add to customers and provide excellent service
- Proven communication skills and the ability to be clear and concise in all communication
- Language: Professional Business English (must have), German (nice to have)
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Attractive job ticket offers and free use of e-charging stations (dependent on location)
- Location-dependent childcare services to combine family and career
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time