How can you help us craft the future as an Electromechanical Assembler B?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! You will utilize and operate tool and equipment common to the mechanical trade to complete assemblies!
What will the responsibilities be?
- Processes and scan in and out work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders.
- Reads and interprets documents associated with the completion of mechanical assembly assignments (e.g. blue prints, bill of materials, one line diagrams, etc.).
- Collect parts and accessories required in the assembly process and Prepares finished units for shipping (e.g. packing, sealing, labeling, etc.).
- Assembles fabricated parts to build unit assemblies (Low Voltage Switchgear, Switchboards, and Power Panels) or subassemblies.
- Fastens component parts on frames, subassemblies, or unit assemblies.
- Verifies that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Disassembles units to adjust or replace parts and connect cables and basic wires.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Accesses and utilizes various documents related with the manufacturing of products in assembly (e.g. Quality and Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, etc.)
- Performs other work as advised by Supervision.
What are the required knowledge, skills & experience?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills, and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools
- Speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Work standing for the duration of the shift
- Reach, grasp, lift 75 lbs, and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.