If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We are looking for a head of project management cluster to join the Siemens Numerical Company (Nanjing) Ltd. As project director, you are responsible for project execution, contract acceptance, customer satisfaction and financial return for one or more highly complex projects and/or large-scale projects by supervising other project managers which are taking care of MC global projects, include SINUMERIK, SINAMICS and SIMOTICS projects. As cluster manager, you are responsible for not only project management, but also documentation and translation departments’ administration, team foundation and competence development.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
• Organize, structure, and manage PM cluster to meet the needs of the project and company and R&D strategy.
• Define the overall projects’ PTA includes finance target, budget, and cost.
• Make strategic decisions and providing leadership and direction to project managers to implement those decisions.
• Formulates strategic and operational plans for each major project.
• Integrate innovative solutions to accelerate outcomes and form strategic and operational projects.
• Monitors and reports on programmatic and financial milestones and ensure ontime delivery with quality, cost and performance.
• Ensure Siemens PLM process update to all project managers and is implementing on daily project management.
• Managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams
• Take care of employee growth and development via training and practice.
• Collaborate with project managers to identify where management and technical reinforcement is needed.
• Review and manage the project schedule and approve changes, ensuring all contract parameters are being met.
• Monitor build progress, overseeing finance and ensuring project quality
• Meeting with clients, stakeholders and project managers to report on project progress
• Devise cost-effective plans to enable effective project completion
• Manage risks to avoid delays or reputational damage
• Support project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams
• Review all purchase orders for contract materials, services, and quality
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
• University degree in automation technology, or electronic or electromechanical Science
• >10 years experiences in the Motion Control industry with at least 5 years experiences in project management of large projects.
• Experience in leading an organization of related functions (PPM / R&D)
• Strong planning, organizing, and priority setting skills and willing to dealing the project business in detail.
• Fluent in PLM process and knowledge of project management
• Product know-how in the field of Motion Control, includes Controller, Servo Driver, Invertor and Motors.
• Leadership and business management skills
• Insightful, able to collaborate with other management team in developing strategy and implementing business plans.
• Team skills, communication skills, organizing and quality orientation, results orientation, initiative
• Certification by Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent.
• Fluent in business written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time