During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic. “At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
Siemens EDA is looking for several highly motivated Product Engineers to help define, promote and deploy hardware-assisted acceleration and emulation with Veloce emulation solutions for leading-edge semiconductor and systems customers.
As emulation expert, you will be part of the worldwide Veloce experts team working with emulation solutions for pre and post-silicon validation, verification, and software bring-up of the industry’s most complex SoC designs using the latest advances in co-emulation technologies with Veloce TBX, VirtuaLAB, synthesizable testbenches (STB) and In-Circuit Emulation (ICE).
We are looking for strong leadership qualities and communication skills, deep technical design and verification knowledge, and drive.
You will work with customers as a world leader in electronic design automation solutions, providing services for the world's largest electronics and semiconductor companies.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Drive Veloce technology at various customers using hands-on technical expertise.
- Requires working directly with customers to ensure technical results are met.
- Promote technical customer service to build and improve customer relationships, ensuring long-term customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with the sales team in a focused strategy to expand our business.
- Provide feedback and product ideas to our emulation product development teams.
- Troubleshoot and remove technical obstacles.
- Work very closely with all team members to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations/training on new features and product updates.
- Communicate customers' technical requirements to product marketing.
- Develop a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of related experience; Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Must have experience with emulation of large-scale CPU, GPU, or Systems-on-Chip (MPSoC) designs, emulation technologies, usages, and industry approaches.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing function such as an application engineer from an emulation systems provider is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time