Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Support Specialist – Healthcare IT to join our IT Service team based in Melbourne. This position is responsible for 1st and 2nd level incident management support for internal and external customers by phone, incident management system and e-mail for Siemens Healthcare IT product lines (Medicalis, RIS, PACS, Cardiology PACS, VNA and Advanced Visualisation systems) for the Asia Pacific region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide remote technical support to customers in a professional and timely manner, taking full ownership of the issue through to resolution.
- Analyse the incident and when required, coordinate onsite resources or escalate to Headquarters to resolve the issue.
- key stakeholders ensuring the customer is regularly informed.
- Providing expert and high level technical support and knowledge to the onsite Siemens Engineers and Application Specialist during installations, maintenance or breakdowns.
- participating in customer projects (new or upgrades), remotely or onsite (as required). Reviewing product upgrades through information from Headquarters, group workshops or attending training courses.
To be successful in this role:
· It is essential that you have a tertiary qualification in either Technical, Engineering or a scientific qualification.
· You will have extensive experience in Healthcare IT with knowledge of DICOM, HL7, API, Windows OS, Linux OS, Oracle, SQL DB and Web applications.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure would be an advantage.
· Experience in Siemens products would be an advantage.
· You will have strong interpersonal skills with proven customer service experience.
· Your strong communication skills across all levels of a business is critical to this position.
· You will be proactive, self-driven and have a strong sense of purpose.
· Your ability to work as part of a global virtual team will see you succeed in this role.
· An additional language within the Asia Pacific region would be an advantage.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Applications close 21 August 2022 or sooner should sufficient applications be received.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, family responsibilities, gender identities, marital status, political opinion, pregnancy, race, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by Law.
At Siemens Healthineers, Diversity and Inclusion are foundational to our purpose to help humans live longer and healthier lives. We promote an inclusive culture by embracing diversity in all its forms, at every level of our company, and in the communities we operate in. We drive Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to enhance our capability and positively impact the broader healthcare industry.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time