Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is looking for passionate individuals who having good interest in Software solution architecting (Value Proposition, Solution Definition, Solution Architecting) to join our Global Delivery Network (GDN) team. GDN is a multi-nationals and multi-cultural organization in Siemens with team members across multiple geographical locations. The primary focus for GDN is to be an extended and high-quality global delivery organization to DISW services teams worldwide.
We are part of the GDN team that focusing in DISW Manufacturing Operations management (MOM) portfolio with the objective of leading customers towards the digitalization transformation. The team of professionals responsible on solution definition, design and implementation as well as sustaining deployed solutions for customers globally.
As a Solution Architect (SA) in GDN MOM team, you will have the opportunities to learn and work with the industry specific leading DISW MOM products and contribute as a solution architect within the project team in delivering the definition of the solution for the customers. Through leading different solution architecting, you will get to expose yourself to understand the system solutions designed based on industries best practices for customers around the world. The role will be offering opportunity to work with World leading manufacturing clients and proposing value to the customer, through our Solutions. This role possesses industry specific manufacturing business process knowledge to define valued Digital transformation of manufacturing operations solutions of our customer.
This position can be based from one of our key Global Community of Practice (COP) locations; either Poland (Wroclaw), India (Pune or Hyderabad) or Mexico (Mexico City). We are very open to hybrid working with flexibility to work both remotely / from home and the office. We do require candidates to be a commutable distance from the office.
What will you do?
- Work as a Solution definition Lead in Global Project Team for implementation projects
- Interact with customer and understand customer specific Business processes.
- Propose Process improvement solution to customer.
- Define and develop solutioning for Customer specific business function.
- Develop Solution Architecture for Digital transformation of customer manufacturing operations.
- Prepare detailed Business process diagram, use case scenarios, user task, product mapping and gap analysis.
- Participate and lead Customer workshop- Requirement gathering, Solution Definition and Solution Architecting.
- Validate solution definition with Customer
- Transfer Solution definition team to Solution development team and act as a single point of Contact for the Team.
- Liaison with Customer and solution development team.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure successful project deliveries
- Oversee the overall solution definition phase.
- Provide product and technical guidance to project team members when necessary
- Ensure best practices are being followed throughout detail design and development phase
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables
- Demo the deliverables to customer
What are the requirements?
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, and good team player
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or other technical discipline
- Ideally 7- 12 years of practical experience in Software Solution Consulting/ Architecting
- Good understanding in Agile Methodology
- Candidate should have experience in Electronics manufacturing IT Application Solution Definition.
- Should have experience in MES Implementation (Preferable Opcenter) or should have worked as a Business analyst for MES implementation
- Should Be aware of MES Domain (MES Knowledge, Functionality, Purpose of MES, how it works, ISA 95 Structure, Know how about MES Integration – ERP, Shop Floor)
- Candidate should be very familiar with CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) manufacturing business functions (Production Planning, production Execution, Manufacturing/ Quality Process Planning, OEE, Operations management etc.)
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Good & Effective Communication
- Experience in Conducting Workshops/ Facilitation
- Desirable to have basic understanding of Programming – C#, Dot Net, SQL etc
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time