Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Solution Architect/Data Analyst (f/m/d) for Data Analytics and Digital Performance Twins to define, establish, and operate a data and tool environment for “Digital Performance Twins”.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to a certain percentage of the respective working hours.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You define and establish an ecosystem for digital performance twins and link it to existing PLM, SCM and CS (Customer Services) data sources
- You define the data acquisition strategy in PLM, SCM and CS environments to realize business use cases provided by your stakeholders
- You align strategies with business stakeholders and enterprise IT architects
- You are responsible for feasibility and risk assessments of solution scenarios, which you support with the creation of hands-on proof of concepts
- You work independently and drive realization of data analytics solutions together with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Product Manager, IT architects, Product Owner)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree/diploma in the field of computer science, software engineering, Industrial Engineering, or comparable
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in Big Data, data collection strategies and connection of different data sources by state-of-the-art data exchange technologies, e.g. Message Broker, event streaming (e.g. KAFKA), Cloud technologies
- We also welcome applicants with a bachelor's degree or completed vocational training and further education in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You already built-up profound knowledge in deriving technical requirements, defining the problem space, and driving solution architecture definition and exploration
- You have experience in processing and visualization of data and results
- You are very familiar with processes used in PLM and SCM and have deep expertise in complex technology landscapes
- You have several years of working experience in a multinational and multicultural team setup
Your attributes and skills:
- For working with specialist departments at home and abroad, we require very good English language skills, both spoken and written. Ideally you also have very good German language skills
- You are an organizational talent and impress with good communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player with a high level of social competence who can operate confidently in a global environment
- You work results- and quality-oriented with high commitment and possess good analytical and conceptual skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either