The Consumer Products Portfolio Development Executive (PDE) will be responsible for developing and executing the Mexico go-to-market strategy for our Consumer Products & Retail verticals for solution areas in the Cloud Applications portfolio. This Portfolio Development Executive will drive Siemens’ Cloud Story across the industry
In recent years, Siemens has transformed itself into a company that is oriented around digital transformation. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, Mendix – the industry-leading low-code multi-experience platform (https://www.mendix.com/) and MindSphere® - the leading industrial IoT as a service solution (https://siemens.mindsphere.io/) are critical to help our customers achieve digital transformation.
In addition, the Mendix platform will drive deep integration across the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio and enables anyone in the ecosystem, to easily build, integrate and extend their existing data and systems to find new ways to leverage that data to deliver value to customers and partners.
Using advanced analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, create better quality products and deploy new business models.
The Consumer Products and Retail Portfolio Development Executive (PDE) will be responsible for developing and executing the Mexico go-to-market strategy for the Consumer Products and Retail Industry as well as Mendix and MindSphere.
As part of Mexico’s Sales organization, a Portfolio Development Executive (PDE) must drive the pipeline creation and sales of assigned product domains by targeting accounts and industries where the products have a fit. The PDE must work closely with other industry PDEs, account teams (Sales, Presales, Inside Sales), and partners to support the industry strategy.
To achieve success, a Portfolio Development Executive will be responsible for and take on ownership of assigned campaigns, leveraging, and collaborating with cross functional teams to maximize software opportunities. As a trusted partner with direct and indirect sales teams, this role will be 50% customer facing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deﬁne business needs, develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Own the portfolio business plan supported by data/research
- Build a strategy and roadmap interacting with Senior Executives including C-Suite.
- Develop and articulate Trends-Implications-Possibilities-Solutions, create presentations, and deliver a demo through AVI
- Clearly articulate “why Siemens?” in non-technical terms (then if required, at a more technical level)
- Deﬁne campaign/initiative success with Sales Leaders.
- Work with industry pre-sales strategy leads to enrich the Go To Market Digital Thread message with IIoT and low code content to differentiate Siemens
- Develop business justiﬁcation, sales execution plan and revenue goals
- Complete understanding of campaign/initiative value proposition and presentation materials
- Leverage Sales plays and Drive campaign execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
- Deliver sales enablement training as required
- Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
- Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
- Support closing process if required
- Must have 5+ year of sales, business development or presales experience and strong, proven grasp of technology/solutions
- Prior experience in the Consumer Products Industry is critical
- Understanding of PLM and industrial software.
- Documented experience of owning and managing discovery phase with clients
- Ability to articulate end to end Digitalization message to the customer and ability to map in Siemens technology to the customer requirements and vision.
- Demonstrated capability to be the trusted advisor for the client within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
- Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau
- Experience aligning with mid/upper level management and technical users
- Collaborate and drive results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations
- Approximately 50% travel
- Multi solution and multi-industry experience a plus
- MBA Preferred
- Experience working with clients in IoT/IIoT and Industry 4.0 based solutions is a plus
- Experience with Cloud native technologies and SaaS sales motions
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time