Manager Indirect Taxation - Karachi/ Pakistan
Shape the future of a growing business with Our Team in Siemens Pakistan
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Today, we are recruiting for Manager – Indirect Taxation who can Join Our Team in Karachi office and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow
Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Expert in Representation before Tax Authorities (both federal and provincial level) and Tax Advisors in respect of all the tax matters (Audit, Assessment and Refunds of current / previous Tax Years).
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and timely filing of all the Federal and provincial returns.
- Advising all internal stakeholders on Indirect tax compliance up to each transaction level.
- Review of tax laws (Both Federal and provisional sales tax Acts and rules) and timely adaptation of various amendments and provide support in making proposals to FBR / other forums for various changes in the tax statutes and follow-up for the amendments.
- Ensuring correct accounting treatment of Indirect Taxes and reconciliation of input and output taxes.
- Ensuring compliances with Stamp Duty and Professional Tax laws
- Other special topics assigned by Head of Taxation.
Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Ample Technical skills in understanding the Federal and Provincial Sales Tax Laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience in handling revenue officials at different levels to ensure smooth liaison with revenue department.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with part / full professional qualification.
- 5+ years working Experience in Indirect Tax function
- Proficient in using MS Office applications
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time