WE ARE SIEMENS
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Through our simulation software, testing systems and engineering services we enable advanced manufacturing companies to get better products to market faster and turn superior process efficiency into key competitive advantages. We tackle the challenges associated with intelligent system design with a strong passion for innovation and a continuous drive for excellence.
You will be a member of the Motion team in an Agile Scrum environment, responsible for the development of a multibody dynamic simulation application based on our CAD/CAE platform called Simcenter 3D. This is an integrated suite of 3D FE and multi body modeling software which simulates and optimizes the performance of mechanical systems for structural integrity, noise and vibration, system dynamics and durability. Using Simcenter 3D, engineering teams can build accurate simulation models, simulate their real-life performance, quickly assess multiple design alternatives, and optimize designs before prototype construction. https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/products/simcenter/simcenter-3d.html
Here are some highlights of what we look for in our next colleague:
- Work together with other developers in a highly collaborative Scrum team environment.
- A versatile developer whose main strengths are C and C++, but who also likes to work on all the related aspects of developing a commercial end user product.
- Having affinity with mathematics, engineering or physics could be helpful, but is not strictly required.
- Since we are working as a Scrum team, we are looking for someone who enjoys working in close cooperation with the rest of the team.
- You understand the value that test driven development and continuous integration brings to the quality of software.
- We are an international team, so we expect solid English communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical disciplines from reputed institutions.
- Professional software development experience with CAD/CAE software products specifically in the areas of Multi-Body Dynamics, Solid Modeling, Assembly Modeling, etc. is desired.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts including advanced data structures, object-oriented analysis and design, etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and debugging, etc.
- Conversant with modern software engineering methodologies
- Logical thinking and Creative problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time with quality
- Motivation and a willingness to continue to further your knowledge and skills
What we offer?
- Meal tickets
- Christmas, Easter, and summer monetary bonus
- 13th month salary
- Medical packages for employee, spouse and children
- Complex sports package with limitless access for the employee
- Private pension
- Annual eyewear compensation
- Tickets reimbursement for opera, philharmonic, or theater for the employee +1
- 2 ski passes/month for local resorts in the winter season
- Increasing number of vacation day based on seniority
- 2 sick leave days per semester for medical unavailability (4 days per semester for parents of small children)
- Compensation for bank holidays which fall on a weekend
- Trainings, conferences, and other educational events access
- Internal training platform
- Kit for working from home (desk, chair etc.)
- Gifts for employees and/or children for Easter, June 1st, Christmas etc.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software
Job Type: Full-time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time