Do you want to help craft the future of American transportation? Do you have a passion for storytelling and experience working with senior executives? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! We're looking for an experienced communications professional who can bridge strategy and execution while effectively telling the Siemens Mobility North America story, growing brand visibility, and telling stories with a purpose that supports business objectives.
What your day-to-day will look like:
You will be developing and implementing creative content campaigns that align with the global communications strategy to enhance brand visibility and create an environment that supports sales and execution within the North American region. This storytelling will require someone passionate about the rail industry, bringing pioneering communications tactics to traditional marketing communications campaigns. In addition to creativity, you will focus on written narratives that will be used for website content, executive communications, and media relations.
More specifically, you will:
- Serve as a regional expert for Mobility NAM brand campaigns, narrative development, media relations, and executive communications.
- Ensure digital is at the heart of every campaign, with storytelling and creative components to help the team achieve campaign metrics.
- Develop campaigns with people, purpose, and passion at the center.
- Act as primary contact with creative agencies for campaign development.
- Liaise with digital communications and social media teams for content distribution.
- Write including overall storylines, bylines, website copy, and press releases.
- Collaborate with government affairs on transportation policy communications.
- Work closely with regional business unit leadership to ensure communications goals support business objectives.
- Work closely with journalists to proactively pitch story ideas and position executives with key trade and national publications.
- Build customer relationships for crucial announcements, media events, and ongoing storytelling.
- Continuously bring new communications ideas that better the organization.
- Proven communications or public relations experience
- Experience working across a sophisticated, matrixed, global organization
- Extensive experience with executive visibility, media relations, creative brand campaigns, and strategic communications
- Ability to tell newsworthy stories through creative campaigns across various business topics and units
- Love to write and tell stories
- Ability leading project teams
- Experience within or passion for the transportation industry
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
About Our Company:
We are a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a visionary in transport solutions for more than 160 years, We are constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail infrastructure and electrification, turnkey systems, and related services. With digitalization, we enable mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. There are more than 36,800 employees worldwide.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than react to it. We invite you to tackle new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success!
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs are available.
You are legally authorized for employment in the United States without needing current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and following accommodations based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.