Industry Software is looking for a MES Implementation Consultant, to be hired in Israel.
You will be involved in the requirement Definition, Implementation and Support of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions based on Siemens portfolio.
As a MES Implementation Consultant, you will be one of main actors for the success of our Projects, delivering value to our Customers operating in multiple manufacturing industries, particularly electronics.
MES Solutions play an important role in our vision of Industry 4.0, they are a relevant component of Siemens value proposition for the digital transformation, based on a product portfolio leveraging continuous innovation.
The Implementation Consultant will be even part of a corporate community providing premium services in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, made by cross-country teams.
What will you manage in the short term?
• Understand the purpose of the project, the key deliverables and the engagement model;
• Work with the team to analyze and specify the requirements;
• Contribute to the validation and the support of the solution;
• Contribute to deploy the work-package breakdown for a successful implementation of the project plan;
• Work closely with project management to ensure the alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
• Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a team working environment;
• Capture and share lessons learnt.
And what about the medium-long term?
• You will have the opportunity to grow into an assignment as product professional;
• You will have the opportunity to grow your industry expertise and become a reference person for specific industries.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• At least 2 years’ with technical experience in MES projects;
• Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in Hebrew and English;
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization;
• Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
• Proficiency with standard MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
• Availability to travel in Israel up to 50% of the time.
Preferred experience and skills
• Technical Diploma or Degree/Master Degree Good Knowledge of production processes in Discrete or Process Manufacturing Industries,
• Knowledge of Siemens Opcenter Core (previously named Camstar) or another MES product platforms;
What can we further offer?
• Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee continuous training;
• Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
• Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
• Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Hybrid way of working (home/ office).
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here.
We offer great benefits you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time