If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With its 300 employees, Siemens Cybersecurity (CYS) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future. CYS conducts research with internal and external partners, including leading universities and promising start-ups. These collaborative endeavors focus on a wide range of future technologies with a view to securing them with patents and supporting them through commercialization. CYS also provides development services for Siemens’ business units and supports them with methods and tools related to business excellence.
For incident and vulnerability handling a precise knowledge of contained components of a software is necessary. Therefore SBOMs (Software Bill of Materials) build an important basis for evaluating if products or solutions are affected by particular vulnerabilities. The SBOM Web Application will aggregate and provide SBOMs in a large scale service to users within and outside Siemens. You will be part of the development team implementing this essential Cybersecurity SBOM service.Join our team as a Full Stack Developer for implementing Cybersecurity Web Applications!
Your new role as a Full Stack Developer – challenging and future-oriented:
• Be a part of an innovative Cybersecurity service protecting vital products and infrastructure.
• Develop and maintain web applications that ensure supply chain security through efficient handling of SBOMs.
• Enable secure products and solutions for a more secure world.
• Contribute with your skills and experience to a developing field and set the upcoming standards for the service.
Your qualifications and skills:
• University degree in computer science or a related field - experience in cybersecurity is a plus!
• Good knowledge of software engineering concepts.
• Hands-on experience with SQL (e.g. MySQL) and database design.
• Hands-on experience with database technologies (e.g. relational databases).
• Experience with cloud administration and automation, e.g. Ansible, Terraform.
• Proficiency in (technical) written and spoken English.
• Keen eye for detail, combined with great interpersonal skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
This opportunity provides flexibility in location. You can decide to work either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your application. A valid working VISA is required. Please, submit your CV in English
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time