Senior Supply Chain Specialist
Come and join our world leading team in MRI development and manufacturing to shape the future of healthcare.
You will have the exciting opportunity to design the future Supply Chain at Magnet Technology (MT) with regards to digitalisation and automation. You will play a key role in the successful introduction of our latest products, taking responsibility for all logistics processes, from the first prototypes to series production.
Along with new product projects, you will work closely with the source operations team to challenge current processes and drive continuous improvement activities.
This role has some site and some home based working depending on the projects you are working on.
As a Senior Supply Chain Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Represent Source in the new product introduction team, ensuring supply chain processes are set up for suppliers and materials
- Work cross-functionally to ensure deadlines on the new product critical path are identified, driving adherence to project timelines to facilitate the transition to production
- Bring new products knowledge to the planning team for the new manufacturing facility
- Drive change, leading multidisciplinary teams to introduce state-of-the-art logistics solutions
- Lead advanced supplier relationship management with high business impact suppliers to drive productivity and achieve world class delivery
- Mentor more junior members of the team, acting as a role model with sound logistics methodology
- Ensure that we always operate a Zero Harm Culture and that EHS remains at the top of the agenda.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Highly motivated, independent and a self-starter
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate across functional divisions and hierarchies
- Significant experience in the supply chain and production environment
- Functional experience should include some of the following: production logistics, material flow planning/automation, inventory management, supply planning
- Excellent problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Proven ability to manage improvement projects with appropriate techniques and processes
- Sound understanding of LEAN principles and methods
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products, ideally including Microsoft Power Platform
- Degree or extensive equivalent experience
Benefits of this role:
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package, including a subsidised restaurant, a free on-site gym, excellent pension contributions of up to 10%, private healthcare cover and other flexible benefits.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognise that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time