For Siemens Technology (T) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for an IP Assistant Professional at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
· Support IP Team Leader to implement IP strategy and to contribute biz goal.
· Work with inventors and research team for invention harvesting, patent applications and prosecution etc. to protect IPRs,
· Support on IP evaluation and IP portfolio management.
· Patent application drafting, domestic and international prosecution.
· Effective IP risk management, e.g., searching, patent clearing, freedom-to-act analysis, validity opinion, other legal advice, etc.
· Ensure IP ownership, e.g., contract, IP policy, full chain of ownership in company database.
· Support to exploit IP and IP commercialization.
· Other work assigned by supervisor.
What is my Future development?
Siemens as leading company in digitalization world will provide sufficient professional training/ guidance and development road map to develop the candidate to a future IP Counsel, with additional responsibility for:
· Analyze independently the IP legal framework, provide appropriate IP legal advice.
· Support IP Team Leader to develop IP strategy.
· Independent evaluation and portfolio management.
· Control of agreement and tenders: drafting, reviewing, and negotiating IP clause to obtain opportunities and to mitigate risks.
· Manage outside counsel: instruction, quality, costs, and compliance control.
· IP Training to business partners, junior IP counsels, etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 1~ 3 years’ IP experience in IP Firms or MNC IP department preferred
· Master’s degree preferred in Digitalization, Communication, Electrification, Electronics.
· Able to describe things clearly in English & Chinese (oral and writing);
· Able to process flood of information appropriately and quickly.
· Open to communicate and have strong willing to learn fast.
· Ability to adapt in change and handle different tasks
· Basic skill in patent application drafting, OA, and search.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time