Drive Digitalization Initiatives across the SCM organization in Corporate US and Region Americas.
Lead the US sustainability procurement agenda contributing to our global SCM mission and align in SCM country councils.
-Lead collaborative cross-business and cross-country teams to improve and optimize Supply Chain and procurement process, methods and compliance.
-Manage Pooling Category Communication including Internet, Intranet, surveys, announcements, news articles, and Yammer, etc.
-Interface with key business partners including IT, Legal & Compliance, Cybersecurity, Communications, Government Affairs and Finance, etc.
-Define Digitalization roadmaps, and implement Procurement Architectures such as in Source-2-Contract as well as exploring disruptive technologies (i.e. Sourcing Automation Bots),
-Be the interface to the global SCM Digitalization ecosystem,
-Conduct external benchmarking activities.
-Improve organization’s digitalization awareness and mindset through defined Digitalization events and communication.
-Create and implement a country sustainable procurement roadmap
-Drive / orchestrate local activities within SCM and implement measures
-Have a comprehensive overview of relevant global and local initiatives
-Act as a first-line contact partner for local SCM sustainability topics
-Be the interface to the global SCM Sustainability Community and local Siemens Sustainability Managers
-Initiate or support local communication activities and trainings
-Build a network of regional “SCM sustainability ambassadors”
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferred in one of the following: Business, IT, or Engineering
- 10 plus years’ SCM experience with digital transformation and sustainability
- Ability to foster a community mindset (trustful, empowered, open) “Connecting the dots” and sharing attitude
- Strategic thinker with highly developed analytical and critical thinking abilities. Takes initiative to solve problems
- Very proficient with MS office suite including Access
- Strong Project Management skills
- Well-developed communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express information (or data) to customers, peers and management.
- Up to 10% travel
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
* Competitive compensation (salary and yearly bonus) based on qualifications
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
* Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
* Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
* Career development opportunities
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Paid parental leave
-Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.