The Operations Delivery Management department within Global Business Services North America (GBS NAM) is looking to fill an operational program manager position. The role of operational program manager is responsible for the strategic development and implementation process of specific operational, quality, and internal control initiatives for the center and its business lines. The role will provide analytical, planning, coordination, and implementation support for specific quality & internal controls projects focused on improving services and satisfaction for the customer.
The role will also be responsible for the execution of Quality Assurance /Quality Control of the improvement initiatives to include but not limited to processes & procedures, testing, quality plans implementation, internal & external inspections /reviews/ audits, non-conformance management, Q-gates & reporting. The role will require analytical decision making, conflict resolution, and people management of cross functional teams. The role will be a leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. We will consider remote locations based in the eastern and central time zones.
- Determines the strategy and management for quality and internal control initiatives
- Provides program management oversight, monitoring, data collection, and analytical support as needed for projects within program
- Works with Quality leadership to ensure program objectives are met
- Provides support in defining the scope of projects, developing project plans, and ensuring forward momentum of projects toward stated goals.
- Creates program transparency for executive management within the location through periodic management reporting
- Identifies and responds to changing project circumstances and communicate issues to project leadership
- Liaison for audits and assessments: Plan, conduct and support project audits, assessments, reviews and participate in status meetings
- Works with Education and Training to coordinate staff training for new processes
- Ensure implementation of (improvement) measures (internal and external).
Education, Qualifications and Capabilities
- BS/BA in Quality Management, Project Management, or related field. Will consider other or comparable experience a plus.
- 8+ years' experience in quality management or project management of which 5+ years implementing process improvements and process improvement methodologies
- Innovative thinker with the ability to apply Quality methodologies to a diverse range of service delivery operations
- Ability to establish productive working relationships, and influence, across a diverse cultural context with key stakeholders at all levels within Siemens and with business partners.
- Training and managing teams in delivery processes and quality assessment of goods/services
- Quality and Project Management certification or equivalent beneficial
- Strategic thinking and ability to work independently.
- Certification in a process improvement methodology (i.e. LEAN, six sigma, CQM, CQE) a plus
- Strong collaboration skills and conflict resolution skills with the ability to work cross functionally with other groups within the Siemens organizations and project partners to achieve the projects goals successfully.
- Strong personal computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, SAP, Visio, etc)
- Knowledge of Financial Controls, a plus
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
* Competitive compensation (salary and yearly bonus) based on qualifications
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
* Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
* Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
* Career development opportunities
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Paid parental leave
-Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
-Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.