Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation - everything out of one hand!
What part will you play?
Scrum Master is responsible to enable and coach teams to achieve committed goals and to constantly improve performance of the teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Diligently performs the Sprint ceremonies & its respective needs namely Release planning, Backlog grooming, Sprint planning, stand-up meetings, facilitate prioritization, Sprint review & Retrospectives.
2. Should have experience leading geographically distributed agile teams and scrum process.
3. Possess effective conflict resolution skills. Ability to channelize the communication within the team and external interfaces as necessary.
4. Ability to understand the team’s project impediments, track and remove them.
5. Needs to be an expert coach to guide the team in estimation and planning. Should be able to drive useful, reliable and practical plans for projects.
6. Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
7. Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
8. Knowledge of tools like Confluence, JIRA etc. Should be able to coach or train team on the tools as necessary.
9. Experience to present different metrics to various stakeholders (Status reports, burn down, velocity progress etc..
10. Should be able to demonstrate continuous Improvements initiatives
11. Ability to shield his/her team from outside distractions and interference.
12. Helps product owner to refine the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
Good to have Skills:
Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Experience in working on cloud-based enterprise application development
Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver
Must possess a passion for technology
Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Result Orientation and Customer Focus
8 to 10 years of relevant experience in the Agile development and at least 2 to 3 years as dedicated Scrum master role. Experience on Scaled Agile framework SAFe is added advantage.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time