Job Role Description
The role covers three areas: 1) Commercial Project Management, 2) Sales Finance/Commercial Bid Manager and 3) Business Controlling Support. This role offers many opportunities to take responsibility, to learn within different financial disciplines, to collaborate closely with sales as well as project execution and to develop the career within a fast-paced Siemens business.
- Conduct financial planning, controlling and analysis for projects and support doing the same for the whole business in collaboration with the regional performance controller; ensure forecast accuracy of KPIs, e.g. New Orders, Revenue, Profit, Cash Flow, etc.
- Manage financial results of the business and projects according to set targets and with due professional care; optimize profit, cash flow and assets
- Ensure accuracy of books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensure compliance with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines, IFRS and local GAAP requirements
- Ensure compliance with contract documents; identify and pursue claims in cooperation with the assigned contract and project manager
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential project risks, and initiate the development of contingency plans
- Monitor and control project scope, schedule, budget, risks/opportunities and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with the extended Project Team.
- Support sales colleagues through the financial and legal process, e.g. bid calculation, risk evaluation, contract drafting, authorization process, etc.
- Support the development and delivery of monthly project reports, customer progress reports, customer change proposals, and preparation of presentations to management and customers, some of these tasks can be done in collaboration with the regional performance controller
Required Knowledge/Skills & Qualifications:
- University diploma or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of successful Commercial Project Manager, Sales Finance Manager and/or Business Controller experience
- Excellent understanding of IFRS and local GAAP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Business acumen
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills, advanced familiarity with ERP systems
Preferred Required Knowledge/Skills & Qualifications:
- Preferred Education: Bachelor degree in accounting/finance
- Preferred Certification: Project Management Certification (for small projects sufficient)
- Preferred language skills in addition to English: Tagalog
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.