Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Selling and maintaining Ultrasound service products/portfolio in the respective region, by organize team and resource from regional service, product sales team and business partners.
- Achieve sales target, CCR and A/R collection in the respective region.
- Support BP to achieve regional performance.
- Key account management in the respective region.
- Analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends, review with supervisor and react.
- Maintain and improve regional customer coverage and keep good relationship.
- Manage the project process and complies with all applicable reporting standards.
- Maintain sales funnel pipeline and follow sales process, sales promotion program.
- Drive dedicated KPI in region for customer segment which is defined by management.
- Support the respective region to handle customer complains.
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by Superior
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales/marketing experience
- Bachelor degree with majored in medical or bio-engineer
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time