Job title – Process Expert – Purchase to Pay
provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from
purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
· Coordinate with Business to close all the aged cases and ensure zero noncompliance
· Coordinate and act as a medium between GBS, banks & EXIM
· Prepare management summary for open cases with reasons and dependency and create action plan for closure
· Take initiative in driving projects which helps in further streamlining the process via Digitization/elimination of nonvalue adds
· Working level knowledge of FEMA regulations and associated direct and indirect tax laws
· Well versed with SAP/ERP systems and Microsoft office tools.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 2-3 years’ experience
· Excellent communication (Verbal & written),
· Knowledge on EDPMS procedures and practices
· Knowledge on the timelines to close the export transactions from an RBI regulation perspective as well AD practices
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time