The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Lead a global team of data and business process standardization experts
• Passionately define, document, communicate, and maintain the global standards, in a common language, for data shared between the various local and global applications used in our organization for providing solutions and services to our customers
• Establish and drive a community of practice to support the DevOps teams (incl. architects) during the implementation and maintenance of these standards within their applications
• Collaborate with a global team who defines, implements, governs, and optimizes process standards relevant for Service execution
• Close collaboration within the enterprise architecture community to jointly shape the IT and data landscape of today and the future
• Co-create a seamless, agile-oriented implementation process from requirements to production across all DevOps teams
We are looking for:
• Master’s degree in computer science or similar technical degree
• Deep know-how in data modelling, preferably in the building automation and/or fire/security business domain
• 5 years+ of profound experience in software development, data modeling and enterprise architecture
• Solid understanding of digital and classic service execution and delivery
• Ability to drive change by being a master in data architecture
• Comprehensive mindset in data modelling including its documentation and communication (such as domain driven design, data mesh)
• Comprehensive knowledge about state-of-the-art technology, including Azure/AWS cloud, Microsoft Power Platform, Snowflake and SAP
• Excellent in transferring knowledge to others and in guiding and coaching people
• Ability to balance between conceptual and operational work
• International exposure and strong communication skills in English
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time