Job title: Senior Kony Developer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authority specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Understand cases, their drivers and eloquent solutions
- Jointly responsible for high-level design of product components / sub-systems
- Analyze software requirements and develop the software design elements based on that.
- Provide inputs for project planning activities (estimates, dependencies, integration sequences, etc.)
- Coach and mentor team members regarding technology, software design, tools, methods and various software quality aspects
- Drive Testability improvements sought at quality and efficiency, Devops and CI/CD
- Evaluate technologies and perform / drive prototypes
- Willing to work on both Kony and Hybrid lines
- Perform Code Review and developer level manual/automated testing
- Ensure internal IT compliance & security guidelines are met
- Participate on regular status meetings
- Should possess good
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 4-6 years of Experience in Kony developer and having sound understanding of backend to integrate with backend services.
- Very strong technical experience in Kony 8.x or higher, HCL VoltMX Iris
- Kony Temenos/HCL Visualizer with Flex Layout.
- Temenos Fabric or HCL VoltMX Foundry and Integration Services, Object Services.
- knowledge of graphic tool such as Snagit and Paint Shop Pro.
- Mobile, tablet, ipad, iphone, windows as target systems and Debugging in all platforms mentioned above
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about
Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time