- Manages projects with responsibility for successful execution:
- Executes the project within the defined requirements (e.g. budget, time, functionality).
- Ensures business success and satisfaction of the customer and ensures professional stakeholder management.
- Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
- Manages a network of technical specialists to realize costumer specific solutions.
- Coordinates the Engineering disciplines and the cooperation with involved regional Engineering units including their interfaces.
- Performs technical riskmanagement.
- Acts as interface to PM@Siemens e.g. responsible for technical risks and opportunities.
- A technical master or bachelor degree;
- At least 5 successful projects from beginning to end in the field of complex (automation) projects in an engineering environment as a lead engineer;
- Knowledge of and experience with SIMATIC S7 programming languages;
- Knowledge of dotNet application is a preference as well as: C++, C#, SQL;
- Knowledge from container cranes and or container terminals is a preference, as well as it is a preference if you have experience or at least affinity with industrial automation of machines, understanding the influence of software on the behavior of the machine;
- Business proficient English and the ability to travel for reasonable periods globally;
- A driver’s license.
- A good salary plus fixed 13th month or bonus;
- 40 leave days;
- Health budget of EUR 150 a year, participation in Share Matching Program;
- You will be part of a leading international brand and network, and work in a divers team;
- Continuous development opportunities, via our MyGrowth learning platform and our Growth talks.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time