Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
With us you shape the framework for the future of work at Siemens. You will get great insights into different innovative people topics.
You are involved in the development of strategic concepts and communication measures as part of “New Work” and have the opportunity to support current projects
- You will support us in setting up and accompanying a global network of practitioners
- You will be involved in a global communications initiative
- Your tasks will also include helping to shape a “New Normal” transformation project
- You will help us to prepare and co-moderate virtual, hybrid and on-site workshops
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently studying Business Administration, Communication, Change Management or Psychology
- You have already gained initial experience with PowerPoint and virtual collaboration tools
- In addition to German, the spoken and written English language is important for the exciting global topics
- You are interested in current HR trends and developments in the world of work and have initial practical experience in this context
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time