Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.About the role / Segment
Become part of our team now as a senior “PreSales Account Development Specialist” for digital transformation in the “Battery Manufacturing” industry at one of our many locations in Europe (preference for Nordics, Italy, Germany, UK). You would join our zone team who drive strategic presales engagements across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). You will advise selected customers on the digital transformation of their business landscape, by carrying out Value & Solution Road mapping activities. Those customers will be mainly greenfield start-ups who invest in the design, development of Battery Cells, but also some mature large companies (e.g.: Automotive OEMs) and some suppliers expanding into Battery Modules and Packs development.Area of responsibility
- Lead and implement industry focused, prescriptive software sales engagements, typically covering the whole Digital Enterprise, and with a strong focus on Manufacturing Operation Management.
- Build trusted advisor status by communicating knowledgeably with the customer around industry trends & challenges, battery manufacturing processes, competitor landscapes and wider value chain, through the delivery of thought leadership presentations and workshops.
- Develop customer relationships through remote selling and face-to-face visits to facilitate future software sales.
- Develop and drive internal initiatives, particularly around battery industry, that positively influence further business growth within this market.
- Work with customers in the Battery Industry to understand their business strategy and development and align their needs to the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio
- Lead and implement complex prescriptive sales engagements
- Conduct “site survey assessments” to document current state, challenges of their Manufacturing Operations.
- Become an integral part of the DISW account team, liaise across internal teams and become a subject matter expert
- Proven experience within the Battery Industry, ideally at a battery start-up.
- Consolidated experience in a customer-facing sale, or business development function in a Software company
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Operations Management and the supporting systems:
- PLM, MRP, APS, WMS and LIMS – good knowledge
- MES – expert
- SCADA and Automation – good knowledge
- A good communicator and brilliant presentation skills and excellent relationship management skills
- Experience with CXO level discussions, and specifically with the CTO and COO
- Leadership and project management skill, to define and track structured work plans
- A Master’s degree in engineering or business
- Familiarity with Siemens DISW Xcelerator portfolio, particularly Opcenter is desirable
- Happy to travel within Europe – 30% to 50%
- Good English language skills
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and parental, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time