Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking a dynamic and motivated professional to join the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Technical Product Management team to help shape our long-term strategy for High-Performance Computing (HPC) and overall product deployment. The team is responsible for managing and communicating customer and market requirements, helping shape product direction, and promoting and educating the field on the latest product features and enhancements.
The successful candidate is passionate about creating best-in-class solutions, able to facilitate collaboration across a wide range of organizational departments, understand and communicate market problems, and define product direction. Ability to champion the product to both internal and external stakeholders and passion for communicating the benefits of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ in a range of different settings is also required. A strong understanding of the operations and deployment strategies for running large scale CAE analyses on private and public clusters is essential as is an in-depth knowledge of the latest trends and technology in HPC frameworks. You should be excited by working closely with development teams to shape new and innovative solutions to expand the scope of the software.Responsibilities
· Work closely with customer support, third-party partners, business development teams and customers to identify users’ and market requirements and deliver a best-in-class HPC offering
· Work closely with development teams to prioritize, plan, and deliver new features to maximize the impact and value for future production releases
· Report and champion the progress of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ upcoming releases to internal stakeholders and customers in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
· Manage and grow partner relationship with strategic hardware vendors
· Build go-to-market materials to promote the benefits of Simcenter STAR-CCM+ internally and externally.What you need to qualify for the role
· MSc or PhD in engineering or relevant discipline with at least 5 years industrial experience either using simulation or working in a software environment.
· An in-depth knowledge of the needs of CAE/CFD when deployed on High Performance Computing and Cloud architectures.
· Experience of Technical Product Management is an advantage
· Experience with Linux/Windows, MPI, and system administration is considered a plus.
· Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear, concise presentations to audiences possessing technically diverse skillsets and backgrounds.
· Highly motivated and able to show initiative and accountability within a dynamic work environment.
· A willingness to tackle new challenges independently and as part of a team.
· An ability to find innovative approaches to problem solving and to show initiative in overcoming challenges.
· The role is global, it requires the ability to travel internationally and to work with distributed teams.
· Travel %: 30Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow #DISW
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time