Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated software engineer with a strong computational geometry background to help develop our Variable Etch Bias (VEB) model for computational lithography.
Experience with manipulation of individual polygons via expanding, shrinking, and/or merging polygons within a large dataset is a plus.
You will be responsible for developing new features, debugging and supporting the existing tool, and providing new directions for enhancements to existing algorithms.
This work will be performed with and supported by the computational lithography modeling group.
The position will be located in France (Grenoble, near Lyon) and is to be filled as soon as possible.
We offer the possibility to remote up to 3 days a week.
· MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experienced in C++ on UNIX and/or LINUX platforms.
· Computational geometry knowledge required
· You must have the ability to collaborate closely with other members of the team and develop critical components consistently and in a timely manner.
Nice if you have:
· Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing / computational lithography is a plus
· Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred.
· Project-based experience
· Experience with MATLAB, Tcl/Tk and other scripting languages (perl, python)
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Secteur: Digital Industries
Entreprise: Siemens Electronic Design Automation SARL
Niveau d'expérience: Expérimenté
Plein temps / Temps partiel: Temps plein