Place of work: Bratislava
Salary: 2 000 EUR/month
From 2000€ brutto/month + variable bonus
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
We are looking for experts with university technical
education (or with relevant work experience) in the field of substation automation,
informatics or electrical engineering to the Remote Engineering Center team.
The team specializes in providing services for foreign countries. It deals with
the development, engineering and implementation of control and information
systems for the field of electric power as part of international projects.
Experience with ToolBox II, Device Manager, SICAM RTU , SICAM1703 , SICAM 230, SICAM SCC , SIMATIC, WIN CC is welcome.
- parameterization and implementation of defined functionality into the control system
- commissioning of systems at the customer
- cooperation with experts from the project team abroad
- Work in the office and at the exam room on Lamačská cesta approx. 60-70%
- Travel to Germany approx. 35%
- Daily contact with German towards internal customers within Siemens and end customers
Required education, skills and personality requirements
· Secondary with school-leaving examination (in field of automation, energy)
- English - Upper intermediate (B1)
- German - Intermediate (B1)
Number of years of experience – 1
- communicative ability in a foreign environment
• Work-life balance - flexible working hours and hybrid working model
• Bridge days (generally 5 days /year), Sick days (3 days /year), additional paid leave
• Sick leave compensation (up to 100% of salary, generally 20 days/year)
• Cafeteria system – BenefitPlus generally 300 points/€/year
• Financial benefits – employee refferal bonus (up to 2 000€), childbirth bonus, contribution for attending a preschool facility (within Cafeteria system - BenefitPlus), payment of entry fee of representative sports activities
• Contribution to 3rd pillar pension - progressive with length of employment (up to 3%)
• Share Matching program - after the employment trial period - opportunity to invest in the purchase of Siemens shares
• Wellbeing program, Health Day , team-building program
• Employee loans - for employees with an employment relationship of more than 3 years
• 2 SIM cards with discounted employee flat rate aslo for family members
• Work in a socially responsible company with the opportunity to participate in charitable projects
• We will support you! (Trainings, certificates, development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and request)
• Work anniversary present and life anniversary contributionValuable gift on the occasion of retirement
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time