Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team!
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Networked Care Partner and Portfolio Manager
The Networked Care Partner and Portfolio Manager is responsible for leading the global networked care (NC) strategy with regard to partnerships and portfolio in support of developing a scalable and sustainable business for Siemens Healthineers. Be the central go-to-person for offering related topics and execution of NC operating model with regard to partnership and portfolio.
- Drive and coordinate portfolio needs assessments, provide guidance to the HBAs/BLs, challenge thinking and drive implementation of agreed portfolio plans for NC
- Prepare business plans to support investment into new portfolio elements or to fill portfolio gaps (thru SHS internal or with partners)
- Prepare overall portfolio plan to implement networked care strategy
- Ensure scalability of approach and coordinate efforts across countries
- Coordinate country activities with BLs to ensure optimal introduction and rapid MS gain for new portfolio
- Consolidate and prioritize external portfolio partnering needs and develop plan aligned with NC requirements and SHS strategy
- Evaluate short term gaps (ES type procurement of 3rd party solution for single deal) vs strategic gaps (OEM product, distribution partnership, etc required)
- Update QBU/steering committee/key internal stakeholders regularly, escalate topics when needed and facilitate decision making
- Able to elevate SHS portfolio for appropriateness to NC markets (in coordination w/ NC countries along clinical pathways) and provide feedback & steering to HBAs/BLs to develop appropriate portfolio roadmaps
- Globally connect to SHS BLs, preferably with knowledge of complete portfolio (including all HBAs) esp low, mid range portfolio segment
- Understanding of market introduction needs for new products / solutions into NC markets (GtM set up, CS requirements, RA/QA requirements, etc)
- Acquainted to stakeholder interaction on a global basis and experienced to act as intermediary, e.g., btw different cultures, countries and HBAs
- Capable of translating existing portfolio into a meaningful NC offering in ambulatory markets
- Strong program management and communication skills, experienced managing complex global strategic programs
- Interact with key advisory customers in building a global networked care strategy
- Able to quickly react to emerging requests/opportunities with a short turnaround time and tight deadline
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to adapt and deliver content to various stakeholders, both internally and externally
- 10 + years of experience leading global strategic initiatives in a highly matrix environment
- Previous strategic program development and management experience
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.