You will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing.
We are looking for an experienced SaaS marketing professional to execute digital demand creation marketing at scale to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact.
You think customer-first when you build digital experiences and journeys, digital advertising, email marketing automation, and more. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in B2B software marketing. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. You possess both hands-on campaign execution and tools knowledge around nurture-based marketing and the analytical skills to optimize campaigns based on testing and ongoing results.Your Role Involves:
- Identify and target your personas to optimize their customer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
- Devise, develop, and project manage stand-out differentiated digital media campaigns that support prioritized program objectives
- Plan and coordinate digital media programs and communications across the globe, providing support for local teams in ensuring content is localized and relevant
- Establish detailed A/B testing processes to test creative design, content, cadence, and timing to improve performance
- Design the strategy for and help deliver digital marketing components of strategic marketing campaigns
- Regularly report on metrics and make recommendations on how to improve the programs
- Support email and nurture tracks leveraging essential tools
- Execute 3rd party promotions including email and ad placements and syndications
- Manage the day to day creation of purchase orders and invoice/forecast tracking for your campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field or similar work experience
- The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital marketing
- Experience working in HTML; experience with UTM Tracking is a plus
- Previous experience with marketing automation software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience writing engaging copies and/or content is a plus
- Experience with project management tools, ideally Wrike and/or Allocadia is a plus
- Problem-solving, project management, analytical, and research skills
- Signing bonus of 50 000 CZK
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Join our GBS Team in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time