Siemens Large Drives is looking for is looking to hire an expert and resourceful Business Development Manager to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets for ANEMA electrical machinery repair service. We are seeking professionals that have a proven track record of crafting long-term value for organizations. First and foremost, we are looking for a leader who understands how to analyze data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We are looking for individuals who are customer-focused, and ready to tackle the changing needs of our clients.
This role will report to the Customer Service Head
The role is an individual contributor role and does not have any direct reports.
Works closely with Kansas City, MO repair and Large Drives sales teams.
Areas of Responsibility
The Business Development Manager will
- Develop a business plan for the targeted portfolio
- Analyze the IBASE for ANEMA machinery to grow the market via new and existing customers
- Generate ideas and collaborate with the customer service innovation team to build new portfolio offerings
- Gather and maintain detailed knowledge of market trends and issues
- Close collaboration with the business unit and sales teams to identify opportunities
- Develops strategic long term service agreements
- Provides expert level support where required
- Lead management assessment and assignment
- Point of contact on customer issues and partner concerns that require immediate attention
The right candidate for this role has the potential to develop into the National Business Developer for ANEMA Services
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent electrical machinery experience
7-10 years of experience in service business development/sales.
Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
Ability to develop good relationships with current and future clients
Solid Understanding of software tools (Excel, Word, Power Point) and process oriented
High attention to detail and a focus on fact based decision making
Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to collaborate with a diverse team.
Successful applicants should also be willing to travel (70%)
At Siemens, our mission is to transform the every day. We strive to better understand the need of our customers and of society. We develop technology with impact to transform the world’s economies. We intelligently combine the digital and physical world to build a better tomorrow
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Who designs your future? You do.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.