Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Enterprise Services, Key Site Engagement Manager for: Ambulatory Imaging Network
Reporting into the Enterprise Services (ES) Operations Team, this is a role well suited to an ambitious professional looking for the next step in your career. ES Operations is focused on delivering and executing on a portfolio of value driven offerings including performance guarantees and state of the art technology powered by Siemens Healthineers that will help transform healthcare delivery for our partners. You will serve as the single point of contact from the C-Level throughout the organization and be responsible for driving and sustaining the overall health of the strategic relationship. In this role you will also:
· Lead relationship development across the customer’s organization and gain participation in strategic customer input sessions to identify and drive key goals for customer success (e.g., operations budgeting, asset management, capital planning & procurement, KPI goal alignment, etc.).
- Work with critical stakeholders to outline risk mitigation plans to close gaps in performance as related to required results.
- Analyze customer successes and gaps regarding contractual obligations and required change management obligations.
- Work closely with Teams to ensure transparency of project inputs, outputs, issues, concerns, and roadblocks.
- Ensure project implementation as defined by workstream improvement opportunities are correlated and reported as required, using performance dashboards.
- Support the continued development of communication processes, tools and standards of work that support the delivery of contractual obligations.
- Drive partnership through developing director and executive-level review reports and facilitating meetings that focus on recommendations/solutions to improve Imaging Center operations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure clear communication throughout the enterprise. Deliver value through creation of a client lifecycle strategy and annual operating rhythm that incorporates maintenance, inventory, asset utilization, capital planning and overall P&L review.
- Provide accessible and efficient response to concerns and problems.
- Identify opportunities that will support promotion of collaborations.
- Aid sales processes to drive growth, provide leads on new opportunities to the sales and service organization(s).
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers:
- You have the knowledge and experience to analyze clinical asset management needs, develop detailed short- and long-term operations & capital plans for implementation and continuous improvement. Key areas include technical/clinical performance management, planning and skill development, analytical and advisory skills, operational execution excellence, and regulatory and compliance management.
- You have a strong understanding of health system service line operations with a focus in free standing Ambulatory Imaging Center management
- You have a strong understanding of patient access and scheduling, referral tracking, modality accreditation processes, and payer reimbursement.
- You are results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
- You can manage multiple programs and priorities.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in the customer environment.
It would be a plus if you also possess the following:
· Polished demeanor with strong executive presence
· Strong analytical skills and business acumen (i.e., knowledge of profit and loss centers, balance sheets, capital/operational planning).
· Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a “general manager’s” point of view; effective at structured problem solving and critical thinking.
· Strong problem-solving skills and able to implement innovative solutions to customer problems.
· Ability to analyze client commercial capabilities, identify root cause and growth tool opportunities.
· Experience maintaining flexible approach when faced with business or client course corrections (e.g., client cost-out initiatives, industry economic conditions, healthcare reform legislation).
· Naturally curious spirit, and insatiable appetite for learning
· PMP and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a plus
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.