Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Senior Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/career.
This role is based out of our Tarrytown, NY office, but may be remote. The selected candidate must be located within travel distance of one our Siemens Healthineers locations. Travel to our Tarrytown, NY office to collaborate with team members will be required as needed to support the Business.
The Senior Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager is a key leadership role within the LD Marketing Team. As more and more decisions need to be predicated on deep Customer and Market insights, this role will be responsible for the coordination of internal and external resources to engineer analytic tools and dashboards, support key strategic segmentation and targeting processes, and ultimately provide the Marketing team with the necessary insights to inform plans and initiatives to generate revenue.
- Coordinate the efforts of internal and external resources for the development of strategic tools and insights to inform plans and strategies
- Provide insights to Marketing Managers on market opportunities and market events that will call for immediate action or course correction
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and uncover business insights and opportunities across marketing channels to drive growth
- Drive positive momentum through the creation and development of analytics and data insight capabilities
- Work collaboratively with business partners across the matrix to understand business needs and objectives
- develop functional reports/dashboards to determine performance and areas for opportunities or improvement.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize data findings for financial, operational, and strategic aspects of our business.
- Support existing dashboards, reporting, and analytical assessment.
- Monitor historical and real-time performances of key metrics to detect and report anomalies.
- Identify key data requirements and acquire data; harmonize, rescale, and cleanse data for statistical techniques
- Ensure data issues are identified, tracked, reported to appropriate data owners, and resolved in a timely manner
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Ideally, you have IVD experience at Siemens Healthineers and can work in a heavily matrixed environment.
- You are comfortable to be the subject matter expert to provide guidance, answer questions, etc. as required
- You have demonstrated success in navigating complex business environments and driving efficient and effective direction.
- You have deep expertise in reporting, project management, performance analysis, and prioritization skills.
- You have exceptional collaboration skills and can present analysis and align on results
- MS or Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience in Business Analytics and Data Science, or related disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research.
- MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in business intelligence, data analytics, managing and/or coaching one or more analysts. Marketing Analytics experience and/or Healthcare or Medical Device industry.
- Strong experience with business intelligence reporting tools (Power BI Expert preferred, Qlik, Tableau)
- Experience performing or knowledge of complex data migration, and mining, to and from disparate data sources.
- Ability to receive direction and work independently
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills to work in a demanding environment and manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.