From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Being a Siemens communicator lets you tell the amazing stories of our solutions.
Join our Communications team as a Communications Specialist and help us craft and tell the stories of how Siemens is transforming the everyday of societies internally and externally.
In this role, you will use your creativity to develop long and short-term communications plans and strategies to strengthen the Siemens brand, and engage with internal and external audience. You should be a story-teller with excellent writing, editing and communication planning skills.
• Work with teams across business units to build communications strategies that promote and enhance Siemens’ brand, thought leadership and reputation
• Develop and execute corporate communications strategies, PR and media relations plans, tactics, and campaigns that support Siemens’ business goals
• Develop engaging content for a variety of communication platforms including intranet, website, employee events, internal social media, email, and newsletters
• Develop and maintain strong media relationships and networks in Malaysia
• Write and review press releases, byline articles, comments, op-eds, etc., with minimum supervision.
What you should bring with you
• Proven experience (3-5 years) in corporate communications / PR / marketing communications
• Degree in fields of Communication, Journalism / Media, PR or equivalent
• Excellent writing, communication, presentation and analytic skills
• Strong project management skills with good knowledge of local media landscape
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a varied workload
• Experience in developing and curating various types of communication content for online and offline platforms
• Experience in PR / integrated communications agencies
• Virtual event planning and management experience is advantageous
• Work well with different cultures
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time