Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
As a Sr. Train IT Engineer (PA/PIS, CCTV, Passenger Wi-Fi) you will be responsible for the following:
- You will create concepts and configurations for customer-specific solutions for Train IT components in rail vehicles.
- You will specify communication components for urban rail vehicles such as subways according to customer requirements in a team.
- Your tasks include coordinating the specification with customers, sub-suppliers and other system suppliers.
- You are responsible for clarifying technical interfaces with TCMS and all partners involved, such as other subsystems and sub-suppliers.
- You are responsible for the specification and configuration of the communication from rail vehicles to the landside (bidirectional).
- You are responsible for the Testing of the Train IT system.
- You present the work results internally and externally.
- You will assist experts during commissioning
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have a minimum 4-6 years of experience in in the field of Train IT (PA/PIS, CCTV, Passenger Wi-Fi, Train to wayside communication) in trains. along with bachelor’s or Master’s in engineering such as communications engineering/ telecommunications or comparable.
- You have IT security knowledge and experience with firewalls and VPNs / IPSec.
- You are willing to travel internationally.
- Good communication and presentation skill completes your profile.
- Good team player to work with cross functional team
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time